free website stats program 2014 FLHXS Stage I | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 FLHXS Stage I

mstngjoe

I added Jackpot 2-1-2 and had it retuned.

Red line is with stock head pipe, Ness inverted a/c and Crusher slip-ons.

Blue is with the Jackpot.

Bike feels very strong!

Attachments

• SAEdyno213 001 (581x800).jpg
    SAEdyno213 001 (581x800).jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 80
101.48/87.46 peaks.

But what I like is the 10 ftlb torque increase at 1700 with the addition of the Jackpots. :newsmile106:

I've got some cams sitting on the shelf, but not sure when I'll be putting them in. I'm very happy with the stage 1 performance on these Rushmore's.

According to the part numbers on the cams and our local factory rep the new bikes do not have the 254e cams. I have a 12 FLHX with the 254e, Fullsac CX pipe, 4" Rineharts and SE Heavy Air. My son just bought a 14 FLHX and I will pull a base line run stock then install Fullsac DX pipe with CVO cans with 2" power cores. I will dyno tune the bike and then compare to the 12 before installing Andrews 57H cams. I'm really looking forward to see how things come out.

According to the part numbers on the cams and our local factory rep the new bikes do not have the 254e cams. I have a 12 FLHX with the 254e, Fullsac CX pipe, 4" Rineharts and SE Heavy Air. My son just bought a 14 FLHX and I will pull a base line run stock then install Fullsac DX pipe with CVO cans with 2" power cores. I will dyno tune the bike and then compare to the 12 before installing Andrews 57H cams. I'm really looking forward to see how things come out.

the service manager at the dealership told me they had the 254e cams as well as the guy who done my dyno run told me the same thing...plus I have also read they have the 254e cams in them in the 103HO motor

Crackers:

Looking forward to your results. The 57's are a proven power maker.

I had some 57H cams that I was planning to use on my '14. But I decided to try the 561 cams and got sold 57's.

But as I said, I'm pretty satisfied with my Stage 1.......for now! ;)

If I change my mind they're just sitting on the shelf.

Keep us posted!

The cams in the 14 Street Glide, .484 Intake and .484 Exhaust and the 254e cams have a .535 Intake and a .536 Exhaust. Because of EPA regulations they could not put the 254e in the bike from the factory

Back