free website stats program 2014 BOOM BOX | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 BOOM BOX

how do I adjust gps volume?
radio goes up n down, speed volume increases on radio, but cant hear gps at speed.
I did not see anything in settings, it may be there, but

Even though I've paired blue tooth, nothing through my sena smh 10.
Intercoms to wife, but I need gps to drive wherever. Cant keep staring at screen.

I'm missing them, no way to get their volume up to radio levels? that is not impressive. I dont even think radio quits momentarilly

The prompts should come through as loud as the radio. The radio is suppose to allow the prompts to be overheard. I had this issue the other day and when i turned the bike off and restarted it just started working. Try pulling the main fuse. I've also had issues with the bluetooth not connecting and this fixed the issue.

With the NAV on pay attention to when the radio mutes, that is when you turn the volume up, while the radio mutes.
You do the same for the intercom, adjust the volume while listening to the passenger talk.
That is how mine works.

DIDN'T TRY ANYTHING TODAY.
Intercom, ?, I'm using sena smh10b, I've bluetooth paired it to boom box. NOTHING, I dont care if I don't get stereo, but I don't get radio, gps, or phone from it.
I've seen mention for stereo I have to use harley branded sena's. I can live with mono. Besides wife bought these- and I better use them!
Bell mag9 helmets are to quiet to hear much without intercom. I only bought them because we needed new, and they had notchs for sena. I do have harley 1/2 helmet phones, worked great on my 06, including the cb. 14, no cb.

sm10 on my wishlist. according to sena it will bluetooth STEREO to both my sena smh10's. Freewire will not, would need 2 freewires. And still no stereo!!!! No way to bluetooth into boombox.
Although there is a harley branded smh10, and a harley branded firewire, which are an improvement.
I wont be going to a harly wired headset, which would work, wife bought these headsets while I was still driving wing. This is first time I'm hooking them up. I value my life, (6 years ago)

Back