free website stats program 2013 exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

2013 exhaust

JOEFASH

i have a 2013 fxdc superglide and am hoping to find some answers on debaffling. anyone done it and could you help me ? thanks ride safe

You are better off finding some mufflers with 1.75" or less baffles. Removing the baffles out of the O.E. pipes is not only a difficult task but will severely change back pressure which will cause other negative problems.

Yeah, I'd sorta not want to yank the baffles. There goes your lower-end torque, and they don't sound too good. In addition, the po-leece tend to take notice of such things. Who needs it?

Check you tube for sound bites, I removed baffles on a 92 bagger, sound was terrible and so was low end torque, better off with slip ons:s

thank you to all who cleared my head on doing this. now any suggestions on slip ons. loud is good AZ cops don't hassle us about loud bikes

I had Vance Hines straight shots and a fuelpack and a big sucker on my 09 FXDC sounded good had them on for 35.000 miles with no probs

I have Rush 3" with1.75" baffles on my 08 softail, 96ci, sound good to me and moderate on the loudness scale. Epiflex.com

thank you to all who cleared my head on doing this. now any suggestions on slip ons. loud is good AZ cops don't hassle us about loud bikes

Rush, Cycle Shack, Fullsac and KlockWerks all have baffles and slipons. A good set of slipons will run north of $400. If you are willing to modify your OEM mufflers, Fullsac offers a "recore" kit for $199.

Back