free website stats program 2012 Fat Bob w/Security Package Arrived | Harley Davidson Forums

2012 Fat Bob w/Security Package Arrived

Pgh Serb

I ordered this bike on 7/28. The ship date was 9/19. The bike actually arrived at the dealer on this date. It's been a loooong wait!!!

Attachments

• fatbob blue abs 002.jpg
    fatbob blue abs 002.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 69
Congrats on the new steed.. The road is calling you. So get out and start racking up the miles.... :s
And if you need any help in where to go let me know....

Brothers and sisters please tell me why I get jealous when one of you get a new bike. God has blessed me with untold blessings and I have as much as anyone could hope. No I'm not rich and will never be. If I had Buffet's money I'd own every model that Harley makes. My brother enjoy your new ride and if you're ever down my way look me up and we'll ride and food is on me.

Many Thanks. This bike has been a dream of mine for the past 35 years. I've worked hard and even my mother(who hates bikes-scared to death)told me that I deserved it. I'm not rich either but we only get one shot at this life and I'm going to enjoy it. If I ever make it that far, I'll let you know. Take Care!

Great looking bike!! I really like the color also.
I have only had my 2011 FatBoy for 6 1/2 months, like you I wanted one for 35 years and have enjoyed every minute.
Know you are excited.

Back