free website stats program 2011 UC Limited Dyno Numbers | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 UC Limited Dyno Numbers

NewtoHD

Disappointed in the numbers, hope it is the just that the dyno base numbers are low.

SE AC, V&H Power Duals, Rush with 1.75" = HP 60.67, TQ 72.49

SE AC, V&H Power Duals, Rush with 1.75", SESPT = HP 71.05, TQ 81.76

Gained a little over 10hp with the tune.

The experts will chime in but that sounds about correct. 5Hp gain for each addition. Need internal mods to really gain HP....

Those are respectable #'s. Without changing the cams and some head work these are the type #'s we see all the time.

Thanks, I do feel a little better about spending the $ after riding it today, is does seem to cooler on my right leg.

Running cooler and you got right at 10 Ft lb torque! You done good!!!

Who did the tune? A dealerships's hands are tied to 13.6 A/F which is not enough at WOT.

Did you pay for a complete Dyno tune or did you pay for a canned Stage 1. Was the dyno used only for a couple of H,P. runs or did the tech spend some time with it. You purchased a SEST and you now own the Dongle correct?

What is your altitude.

Disappointed in the numbers, hope it is the just that the dyno base numbers are low.

Humm, does seem a little low to me! I just had my 2011 Road Glide Ultra (FLTRU) Dyno Tuned. It has V&H Twin Slash slip-ons, Screamin' Eagle® Ventilator AC, & Harley Race Tuner. Max HP = 78, Max Torque 98.

Seems a little low to me. My stage one on my 07 RK Police (w/103)
Rhinehart True duels
K&N airfilter
Power Comm 3

max power=69.37
max torque=89.03

stage 2 w/ 255 SE cams
max power=83.15
max torque=101.00

my a/f was between 11.5 and 13 thru out the run.
Tracy

Back