free website stats program 2011 sg | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 sg

rydahog

ok whats a good price for a 2011 sg?
so far early in negotiations with dealer..he wants 18999..
259 for cruise.( i want this added free) also i want just the quik disconnect added also as i may add tour pak later....what are thoughts on negotiating ext. warranty?
thats really all i am trying to get..

trading a 07 SG / and a 02 low rider..and i am taking off many not all of options i added on..
thanks ryd

Pete, which dealer you working with? I hope not Brandon. Have you given Manatee River or Rossiters a shot. I hear good things about Crystal River also...

IMO, do your research, decide what all you want on it, then decide what you want to pay for all you want. Send e-mails to all the dealerships in your area with all that you want, ask them for their out the door price. Then only do business with the ones that give you what you want. I live in the Houston area and sent e-mails to all the dealerships in southeast Texas. Had to go all the way to Beaumont, TX, Cowboy's HD, to buy what I wanted and they beat my price. All the others were way to high. Been satisfied ever since. Good luck.

rydahog; what options are on the '11 (103, ABS, paint, etc.)? The price ($18,995) @ MSRP so I'd stick w/trying for free cruise & they'll probably counter w/discount on parts vs. giving free dock kit (probably 25% off). See what they'll do w/added warranty - probably nothing free, but discounted price is better than full...good luck!

Don't know where riverview is, but make sure you give HD Gainesville, Fl a shot before you sign the dotted line. They have always given me better prices on bikes and acc. than any dealers in north Fl.

So i am currently in neg, with one dealer.. $1500 seperates us...either in price..or a gift cert,,for HD parts will do also...going to another dealer tomorrow see what he can do,,,hope it all works out....also may have an individual who wants to buy bike maybe ???? will keep you posted,,,later ryd,:D

ok so looks like a done deal...2011 flhx, base price, free cruise..($295), no prep ($680) 3.9% fin. rate plus my trades ..all in all..i got ride of an extra bike, that i really don't need 2 bikes at this stage of my life..:))
less maintenance, less ins.
I have a new bike with 26 months warranty...now i have to see if my existing extended warranty will give me a refund? or pro-rate it??
I guess all in all.. knowing that you loose some $$ on trades and all that comes along with it..i am relatively satisfied with the deal...$5000 for 4 yrs..
Now to take picts for ebay items :D that i will get ready to sell.
Later all..
:s

ok so looks like a done deal...2011 flhx, base price, free cruise..($295), no prep ($680) 3.9% fin. rate plus my trades .. edit out

Now to take picts for ebay items :D that i will get ready to sell.
Later all..
:s

Don't forget You Can LIST and SELL on HDT....

signed....BUBBIE

thanks bubbie, i will do that,,making my list of items for my 02 fxdl, and 07 flhx
will post as soon as i get all the items together and set up my paypal acct.
later..ryd :D

Back