free website stats program 2011 road glide ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 road glide ultra

I test rode one and didn't like the wind I was getting from around the fairing. I'll stick with the old bat wing. If your thinking of getting one take it for a test ride. A long, long test ride.

The Road Glide isn't for everyone. As Animal said... take it for a long teast ride, and see how it suits YOU. I know form other forums, the FLTRU is selling well, and near everyone is happy. Will YOU??? only you (and your passenger) can say.

Me??? I like my 2005 FLTR.... but with just over 66k on the clock, it's too early to replace this bike.

I've bought my 05FLTR new and have 60.000+ miles, couldn't be happier!!!

Don't have an ultra but I love my 06 Road Glide. Went from a Softail to the Glide and never had a moment of doubt. I've added the Tour Pack and changed to a Windvest shield. Also added some flamed accs. Without a doubt this is the best bike I've ever owned. :D:D:D

I'm renting a RG Ultra for the day Thursday while out in San Diego so I'll let you know what I think and how it compares to a Street Glide.

I have always liked the look of the Road Glide and when the RG Ultra came out I decided that it will indeed be my next ride.

The little lady and myself take lots of weekend trips on my Heritage and love every mile but I know we will both enjoy those longer trips on the RG Ultra a little more. Don't get me wrong, I love my Heritage and have it just about how I want it, but for the type of riding we do I feel the RG Ultra will be better suited. Just have to figure out how to afford keeping both is all :D

Dr. Dolittle, I will be anxiously waiting to hear your thoughts after renting the RG Ultra, enjoy your trip............

Make sure the new wind deflectors are in place. I believe they are standard on the Ultra. While cruising down the road, place your hand flat on each side of the tank just forward of your knee. This is where the wind buffeting creates a problem on the Road Glide. I added the deflectors and couldn't be happier with the results.

Back