free website stats program 2011 flhtk | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 flhtk

Sanders

Just purchased 2011 Electra Ultra 3 weeks ago. Traded my 2000 Road King classic in. Love the new bike, handles like a dream compared to the 11 year old machine.
New to this site look forward to good conversation with other riders.

Sanders

Im close to purchasing one myself. What color did you get? What did you pay for it? Did they negotiate at all? Congrats!

Just purchased 2011 Electra Ultra 3 weeks ago. Traded my 2000 Road King classic in. Love the new bike, handles like a dream compared to the 11 year old machine.
New to this site look forward to good conversation with other riders.

Sanders

Welcome to the HDTimeline forum and Congratulations on your new ride. When you get a few enjoyment miles on the bike, you might want to do the engine breakin procedure to seat the rings,

http://www.hdtimeline.com/harley_da...ssues/953-engine_break_in_for_new_motors.html

...and once you get some more posts in, put up some pictures in the Touring section...! :D

Congratulations on a fine machine! I just purchased mine a few weeks ago and love it. Get some pictures posted when you get a chance, as we would love to see your new bike.:gh

I putting on my Vance & Hines Pro Pipe, Big Sucker air clearner, & TTS Mastertune, this week!:D

Attachments

• P1010018.jpg
    P1010018.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 24
Thanks, I had HD shop install Vance hines Dual Tuner header ( should have been called the X Pipe ) with Rinehart proformance slip-on muff's. Sounds Sweeeeet !!

Im close to purchasing one myself. What color did you get? What did you pay for it? Did they negotiate at all? Congrats!

Priced at 23,600 with trade in then all the goodies I had installed I financed 17.000. I had 6000 worth of ( exhaust, hog tunes upgrade, painted fairing insert, installed plus labor COLOR VIVID BLACK

Breakin her in now got about 500 miles on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats & welcome to HDTimeline. Definitely post some pics & keep us posted on your mods. Ride safe!

Back