free website stats program 2010 street glide | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 street glide

August What process? If you want one just go order it:20:
ok , i should rephrase, what is the msrp, by process i mean do the dealers wait till all their 09 are gone? can u just tell em i want a 10 and they order it?

Our 2010's will be arriving at the dealership in August however, you can order one - it just won't arrive until August or later. It will depend on how much old stock is left as to how many 2010's will come in.

ok , i should rephrase, what is the msrp, by process i mean do the dealers wait till all their 09 are gone? can u just tell em i want a 10 and they order it?

JJDH:
Process is you can go to your dealer and put some green down to hold you a 2010. Are you willing to take a 2010 in any color? No matter what the changes are? If you have a decent dealer, tell him you want first take on the bikes when announced but you want to choose color when they become available. I think the color's are already posted. Bottom line is go to your dealer and tell him you want to make a downpayment to hold for first option as to your specs. If for some reason you don't like the new models, it is refundable. But remember, if there are no changes that warrant a refund you will do damage to your dealership relationship if you refuse. All dealers are different and be prepared to pay full list plus some using this method. Hope this helps you a bit.

mr walleye, this does help, i appreciate the response. i am interested in the black denim, any insight on changes that could be in store other than colors?

I really do not know what will be offered. With all the changes in 09, I suspect minor changes. Mostly in CVO offerings; likely offering special limited editions. My personal opinion is wait to see the 2010 models. If there is nothing big as far as changes, look for a deal on a 09 and save some green. I really do not expect any big changes, especially on the Street Glide. It is a great bike as is. 09 models are solid IMO. I love mine. Too close to act on a comittment as 2010 are just a couple weeks away. Wait and see is my recommendation.

Back