free website stats program 2010 Street Bob - Back in Black | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Street Bob - Back in Black

jincargo

So glad I waited in getting a new Bob....almost pulled the trigger on an 09 about 3 months ago...but decided to wait.

2010streetbob.jpg

Harley-Davidson USA | Motorcycles | 2010 Motorcycles

Man, can't wait to get this bike.

Yep the Bob is back in Black... but I like the contrast grey vs. black.
Glad I've got the 09 model... :s

Ciao
Ugo

Yea I like the Black also ,Glad I have an 07 . Just wish it would have come with forward controls. Would have saved me alot of $$$. Why don't they come that way from the factory ?? Your guess is as good as mine .

Congratulations on your new Street Bob..I have an 09 and I enjoy every minute of riding it..

I like your handlebars?? Cd you please send me the link of the place you bought it??

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine on Thursday after waiting for 2 weeks for it's completion. Even visited it in the shop while they were working on it. Love it! Such a great step up from the Nightster!

mjandprowler.jpg

Really nice bike, better watch out for those Cat-o-Nines on the grips, could bite ya...:lolrolling Just kidding...was a take on some states restricting their use, as would you believe a weapon...nothing is sacred anymore! :small3d015:

Congratulations on your new Street Bob..I have an 09 and I enjoy every minute of riding it..

I like your handlebars?? Cd you please send me the link of the place you bought it??

Thanks eveyone! I am so enjoying the smoother ride, and my "stripper tassles" as my son calls them are whipping the heck out of my arms...something they did not do on the nightster. Must be the handlebars - which are Harley Davidson handlebars Subaqua... :)

Back