free website stats program 2010 FLSTC Stage 1 dyno results - comments? | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 FLSTC Stage 1 dyno results - comments?

Keithhu

V&H BSS, SERT

Looks pretty good to me, but I'm definitely a n00b.

Comments?

Attachments

• flstc_dyno.jpg
    flstc_dyno.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 112
attached is the AFR line - from what I've been reading -this seems still to be very lean, would you surmize they just loaded the stock map and didnt do much dyno time/tuning?

Or am I off base?

Attachments

• afr.jpg
    afr.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 51
OK, thanks. This is a completely new world for me, so I'm reading a lot (probably dangerous) and hopefully learning. I did a search on 'heritage air fuel ratio' and saw some banter on other hd forums that appeared to me to say that 13.x was pretty lean - Granted it was for an Ultra, but I would think the mixtures between big twins dont deviate that much.

If you want me to post the link to the other forum for comment, I can - if i can find it again.

Thanks for the help!

The 14.7 to one it came with from the factory is way lean for a wot run you look for 12.x but for a cruising range 13 is fine and will still give you decent gas milage. Whos Tuning yours Motor city?

ABC Harley - Ray's team. I'm starting to mix/confuse concepts here, so I figured out at least part of my confusion - Stage 1 = free breathing and more air - so the A/F... oh heck - for whatever reason I was thinking I wanted the Air portion to be *higher* but of course the lower the A in the A/F the less air per unit of fuel and therefore richer. Duh.

Do you know the ABC guys?

i didnt read it but 13.2-13.4 is not lean

Bud,
Don't you think that is a bit lean for wide open throttle.? Yes, for 25% throttle cruise Mid 13's is not lean but for a WOT flat out run wouldn't you really like it in the 12's. What do you think?

yes for a Wot run you would expect it to dip to 12.x i did say that in second post but for most cruising 13.x is good .. but usually the tuners are not adjusting the wot as thats a different setup in the computer and it hits that on its own at least ist supposed to ..

Back