free website stats program 2010 FLHR - rear fender tips - extensions? | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 FLHR - rear fender tips - extensions?

ramfl41

Recently removed the ugly rear bumper on my 2010 Road King. I am looking for a fender extension similar to the attached (lighted, unlighted, chrome black - whatever) but cant seem to find anyone who makes something like this for 2010s. Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• rear fender extemsion.jpg
    rear fender extemsion.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 17
Have you checked in the HD catalogue? They made them for past years but the new fenders are wider.

16.jpg

Recently removed the ugly rear bumper on my 2010 Road King. I am looking for a fender extension similar to the attached (lighted, unlighted, chrome black - whatever) but cant seem to find anyone who makes something like this for 2010s. Any help appreciated.

Google "street glide rear fender fascia" or Harley "tribar fender extention" that should get you started. The Fascia will not work with saddlebag guards, extention will (see Gliders pic).

Thanks. Yes - I have checked HD and some google searches but it appears nothing similar has yet been released for the 09-10 model Road Kings (FLHR).

What are you going to do with your existing rear fender tip? I am looking for a used one if you are interested in selling. My RK is a 2001. Will it fit?

Thanks

Paul

Back