free website stats program 2010 Fat Boy Lo burning my wife leg... | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Fat Boy Lo burning my wife leg...

botturi

My wifes new Fat Boy Lo is a beautiful bike to look at but my wife can harldy stand the hot temp on her right leg...? Any cures...?

My wifes new Fat Boy Lo is a beautiful bike to look at but my wife can harldy stand the hot temp on her right leg...? Any cures...?

does it have stage-one done? any type of fuel manager?

TOO lean is the big problem and installing a DOBECKS TFI fuel management does away with the HEAT..

works on my FLHR 09, way WAY cooler running now....

signed....BUBBIE

Girlfriend had same trouble with my Crossbone, I had pegs went to floorboards. Now she can move her feet around more which enables her to be away from the oiltank and pipes. You know what they say "when thier happy your happy"

I think with stock pipes the rear exhaust is too high and combined with the narrower seat it makes for a cooked thigh:newsmile096:. I have Screaming Eagle 16 ga. double barrel exhaust on my 03 Fatboy. They are the same as V&H Q-Series pipes. They route the rear header down away from your leg so it won't get so hot. You might want to consider an aftermarket exhaust that routes the rear header down .

Back