free website stats program 2009 Touring with D407s? Read this! | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 Touring with D407s? Read this!

This is pretty old news, isn't it? I mean, one of the first sentences says something to the effect that the purpose of the bulletin is merely to align the language between the American and HDI protocols, right?

I thought the original was back in June or July or something.

I informed my dealership of the SB, they had my last service and my complaint of slow speed wobble, they replaced the tire and told me it was shot at that time, I just got a call back saying they warrantied the tire and refunded my money.
+1 for harley in my opinion.

Took mine in for this in july...no luck ....took her in today with posted info and letter...new tire no charge. Thanks to those who took the time to post this one you saved me a bunch of change...and hastle. Thanks Again:cheers

Just got both tires changed today.I took a copy of the SB and the letter 09 owners where receiving from the moco. Until Deeley in Canada gets some word from HD theres nothing they can do right now. Was told to keep the tire and they will look at it once they get there SB.

Back