free website stats program 2009 Models Available | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 Models Available

Re: The 09s are here

I think that stupid white skull and bones on the crossbones is horrible. I love the bike, and that would be enough for me to pass.

I cant wait until the new CVO's start rolling out.

I thought they were going to have a water cooled engine. I know the VROD is water cooled. Or is there more to come?

I have seen a picture of the scootster and wonder why? Many riders have been begging Harley to come our with a sport touring version of the VRod. I think Harley may wait and do an mid season unveiling. I am excited about the new frame and other advances. Disappointed with the lack of colors and keeping the out dated 105th Anniversary Duracell color scheme. Last year at this time Harley made a big deal about once the 105th models are gone they are gone for good. Hmmmm, seems Harley's word on that was no good. Fossil

I put in a another post I was unimpressed with the 2009, nothing too exciting. The new VROD is cool, but..not a fan. As for the Street Bob, being an owner, I like some of the changes, but really do not like the silver coating over the black. I hope the black is stilll offered as an option, cause to me the silver coating makes it look cheap.

I'll be interested to see what folks have to say about the new touring frame, wheels and suspension. Seems like they are addressing some of the issues I've read about.

I agree that some of the color schemes are a bit strange. But I'm sort of digging the Black Ice/Blue Ice combo on the RKC.

Back