free website stats program 2009 Electra Glide Standard | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 Electra Glide Standard

trickydoc

Got a friend that is selling an Electra Glide Standard. I don't know a lot, they are asking 13k, it has 14k+ miles. pretty much just like it came from the factory. flat black with cast wheels.
I will answer questions or get answers if I do not know. 96ci with a 6 speed. If I can get pix I will post.
Thanks Wayne

Wayne,

Value Trade In is $9,380.00

Selling Value for it is:

2009 Harley-Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Motorcycle Suggested Retail Value - Kelley Blue Book @ $12,750.00

Only add-On is ABS about 500$ I've Not included that here...

IF you are buying it I'd offer LESS than the Suggested Value of $12,750.00...

MINUS Below Items.....

Remember 14,000 miles will need new tires soon... Unless replaced already...600 $ off $12,150...

Stock bike will have to have a SE Compensator when it goes bad...

SE compensator ? 600$ Go 1/2 way with them @ 300$ AS IT WILL GO some day...OR it may Not...

HD doesn't sell the old style... I have the SE 08A compensator... My 09 King Stock Comp. lasted about 50,000 miles Many give up much earlier that that...

I'd be right at a flat 12,000 or less for true value......JMO without seeing it...

above with all discounts= $11,850.00 Is an Offer I would use...

Ask for the HD records from the warranty (IF) they had work done... Oil changes done, what they used in EACK Hole....

I really HATE HD for calling out One lube oil for all 3 holes... DON'T.....

Engine oil/Filter...? : 20/50 ?

Primary oil used? : Formula+ (good HD brand for that) I use MTL or V-Twin Primary from Redline...

Tranny, GEAR OIL should be used... Redline ShockProof Heavy is what to put in it After you buy it :D

(probably original oil from HD though,,,,, as 20,000 miles is when HD calls for a change)

signed....BUBBIE

Im not buying it. just told a friend I would post it for him. Already told them that the price was too high. I have no control over price or anything else, just the go between. glad to have your input. I really had no ideal what would be a good price, just thought that 14k was too much. heck I thought about buying it, but I ain't got much time to ride the one I have. guess they could just keep each other company in the back of my garage.

ok, so buddy wants me to try to sell his bike. he is a farmer type and is working all the time now. I'm retired, and he knows I was wanting to ride it a little any way. Monday we pick the bike up and first comes a good wash. I have talked to him some about the price and he will give me the low down on this tomorrow. I will also have more answers about things and pictures. I will post here, I will also be posting on Craigslist. yall have a great day.

Back