free website stats program 2008 street glide wakes up | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 street glide wakes up

i just finished my friends 08 street glide. I put a v/h 2 into 1 pro pipe ,fuel pack, k/n breather and 30 tooth final drive gear and 1 tooth lower belt, the bike now runs like a beast. it was such a dog when stock. It is his first harley after also having a busa and m109 also in the garage. He is finally happy for now. the bike pictured is my 2005 ultra standard . it has 109 hp and 103 ftlbs tq. it has a few other bolt ons and runs like a raped aped.she also has 27k miles .

Attachments

• Picture 214.jpg
    Picture 214.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 72
Have a question, does the pulley you installed have the cush drive in it like the stock pulley? How about some info to post the mods?

I should have realized that when you stated 30 teeth not 70. The coffee hasn't kicked in yet :D

What ever you can post would be appreciated. I can make a self help post out of it.

Thanks

I have an 09 Standard and i was just wondering what size bars you have on urs. How height are they, i need to change mine real bad. Thanks

i just finished my friends 08 street glide. I put a v/h 2 into 1 pro pipe ,fuel pack, k/n breather and 30 tooth final drive gear and 1 tooth lower belt, the bike now runs like a beast. it was such a dog when stock. It is his first harley after also having a busa and m109 also in the garage. He is finally happy for now. the bike pictured is my 2005 ultra standard . it has 109 hp and 103 ftlbs tq. it has a few other bolt ons and runs like a raped aped.she also has 27k miles .

Good thing I love dogs! :D

i have the wild one chubbys. i sure enjoy the new position. if you have fairing mounted mirrors you will only see your hands. i had to put mirrors back on my hand controls.

i have the wild one chubbys. i sure enjoy the new position. if you have fairing mounted mirrors you will only see your hands. i had to put mirrors back on my hand controls.

Do you mean with the stock bars still on or after you switched to the chubby's?

Back