free website stats program 2008 Screaming Eagle Stage 1 Air Cleaner instructions | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Screaming Eagle Stage 1 Air Cleaner instructions

Bud White

Retired Moderators
Anyone have the instructions for the 08 i need the part # for the orings and the gasket between backing plate and throttle body .. my buddy at work had to remove his (leaking at the orings) and cant find the parts list called and asked me but i don't have one .. Any help he was hoping to order parts tonight and the local to him HD is closed for Christmas

Let me see what I can find Bud.

Thanks not sure why he is in such a big rush it is freezeing rain here not like he's gonna ride it..lol

Course he did say his truck is outside while he has it apart.. I got to call back and see if he removed the throttle body bracket i found you were talking about in another post i bet not.

I just got mine, haven't put it on yet, I am at work right now. I can get the info in the morning unless the wife wrapped it and stuck it under the tree.

I just got mine, haven't put it on yet, I am at work right now. I can get the info in the morning unless the wife wrapped it and stuck it under the tree.

If you could scan it and send it to me so I can post it in the section with the other years, I would appreciate it.

Back