free website stats program 2008 Heritage+PCV+Auto tune | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Heritage+PCV+Auto tune

Hi
Maybe somebody can help me.
I installed my PCV with auto tune on my bike.
All working so far but if i decrease throttle it is popping and my bike is running hot. What i need to change to richen the engine ?
I attach my map before accepting the trims and after.
Hope somebody has an idea.
Thanks
stoertebecker

Somehow i cant see my uploaded files.
Here now as zip file

Attachments

• Autotune Map.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
you dont have enough posts to attach stuff yet.. where did you get the map from ?

Now it worked. I used rar instead of zip.
I got the map from Jamie at Fuelmoto. I did today a ride of 350 kilometers and found the mentioned things. Beside i try to understand the way it is working. As far as i know my engine is running lean if i have the mentioned symthoms.
Hope i am right.

yes it should be lean sorry cant help ya with the file as i cant open a Pcv file as all i have is a 3 do you have the autotune mod ?

need more info on your conditions , runs hot ? whats the temp ,decel pop ? when all rpms are just certain areas , what exhaust do you have and did you install a free flowing air filter , I would go over your install first then check for exhaust leaks , then reload the map and see what happens / make sure you have the rite map/maybe the wrong map was loaded, if so it would take more then usual time for the A/T to do its thing, also you might want to check to see if the 02 sensors are working , if one was not working or both you would get the condition you describe .thats all I can tell you with the little info you gave , maybe contact fuel moto

Thanks for the input. My oil temperature on the oildipstick is 110 degree celsius after running about 350 kilometers. How can i check exhaust leaks?
I have a Hypercharger Pro R with a european Kess-Tech exhaust pipes.

Ok soo 110 deg C would be normal operating temp, So you are not running hot , Now we need to know when your decel popping is occuring , is it every time you let off the throttle from a certain rpm or any rpm , is it one pop multiple popping .

Back