free website stats program 2008 Fatboy Custom - Need Front Fork Oil Volume Please | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Fatboy Custom - Need Front Fork Oil Volume Please

crazyoutlaw

Please forgive this first post being a request for information. I just signed my Ol' Man up and it's gonna take me a bit to teach him how to "lurk" and "participate". This forum will probably bring him over to the dark side where the internet lurks!

Anyway, he's working on a friend's 2008 Fatboy Custom and needs to know ASAP what the oil volume is in the front forks. As in how much should be in there. He's already told the friend to buy a service manual but needs to be able to fix the bike now - the weather just got nice for riding here in Texas!

Thanks and we look forward to being a part of this community.

Please forgive this first post being a request for information. I just signed my Ol' Man up and it's gonna take me a bit to teach him how to "lurk" and "participate". This forum will probably bring him over to the dark side where the internet lurks!

Anyway, he's working on a friend's 2008 Fatboy Custom and needs to know ASAP what the oil volume is in the front forks. As in how much should be in there. He's already told the friend to buy a service manual but needs to be able to fix the bike now - the weather just got nice for riding here in Texas!

Thanks and we look forward to being a part of this community.

I don't have the spec for a08 but a 05 takes 12.9. You could measure what you drain out and be pretty close. I have 2 graduated measuring cups on my shelf one for old fluids one for new hope this helps, best bet is the proper Manual:s

Back