free website stats program 2007 Street Glide original stock seat | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Street Glide original stock seat

BrianO

08-up.jpg 08-up1.jpg 08-up2.jpg 08-up3.jpg
Hoping someone can chime in with assistance.

I recently became a 1st time harley owner after purchasing a 2007 Street Glide standard.
The bike has a thick, wide and very comfortable touring seat. I am more than happy with that seat if and when I decide go on a long touring ride. However, around town or to and from work, I'd like to be on a seat that sits a little lower and back a bit.
My brother has an 08 Street glide that he offered me to use all last summer while he was out of commission for dual hip replacement surgeries. He has the Stock Street glide seat that is also wide, sits lower and back a bit, just what I'm looking for.
Now here's my problem, I can't find anyone making that similar seat for an 07' only 08'-20'. Everywhere I search to find that seat, I run into the same roadblock "not available for 07' or later models". Does anyone know if it's at all possible to fit an 08 seat on to an 07 or modify the seat easily to do so ?
Above are some thumb nail pics of the seat and below is link to the store on ebay selling the seat for the 08'-20' street glide , which is the only place I've been able to locate a "similar stock" style seat, so far.
Two Up Rider Driver Passenger Seat For Harley Street Glide Road King 2008-2020 | eBay

Any help would is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome, Brian.

Suggest stopping by a Harley dealer and picking up a Parts and Accessory catalog. I have the 2020 one and it lists several seats for your year and model.

But as a suggestion, identify the seat and then search the web under that part number. The Brawler seat, for example as it seems what you are looking for, is #52265-01a and listed for sale from several sources (and at lower prices).

Keep us posted on what you find.

I have a stock '07 S.G. seat with very little use in v.g. condition. I'll think about parting with it for a couple of days. Keep an eye here if interested.

Back