free website stats program 2007 Roadglide | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Roadglide

Smitty thinking of getting a Roadglide 2007 asking 14,900 it has 4500 miles. Do you think that's a good deal. Everyone says I should get a streetglide but i'm drawn to the Roadglide. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

I really can't compare the roadglide and the streetglide, but I can say you should get the bike that you really like/want. If you get the bike that others like, you may not be completely satisfied.

The other option would be to ride each bike to compare, (if possible this time of year for you).

If course I'm going to recommend the Street Glide, but Shark Nose's are equally as sweet. KBB shows a 2007 retailing for $15,265 (w/stereo & cruise) so @ 14.9 - they're in the ballpark. If the bike's in top condition then I'd say it's a good deal.

Can't speak to the 07, but I have put just under 60,000mi on an 05 and can say that it is as good a ride as I have had in my 50 years of riding. The price looks to be in the ballpark, check the service records if they are available. The Road Glide is a great bike with a great ride.

Everyone that has a Roadglide has said it is the best riding bike they have ever had. I would say ride it and see how you like it.

Agreeed the RG is the best handling of the big bikes, several friends with them all happy, my 09 is sweet, if it ever gets warm enough to ride it again...:(

I have been watching used bike listings here in Chicago all winter...craigslist,dealers...14.9k for a '07 RG with that low of miles is a good deal...if a stage one has been done to it...even better...that's about 1.5-2k less than what they are asking here

It's an "OK" deal.... Road Glides used to sell for at least a grand less than the "popular" models... SG, or RK.... but what is bad for the seller, is good for the buyer. I saw a 2007 FLTR on Craigslist last week (Chopper blue) for $12,500 in NC.

There's nothing wrong with a Street Glide, but I'm partial to the shark nose.....Sadly they are becoming almost "common" around here. Wasn't that long ago, we had to look hard for them... now every where I go, I see another. Guess we ain't so "exclusive" any more

If course I'm going to recommend the Street Glide, but Shark Nose's are equally as sweet. KBB shows a 2007 retailing for $15,265 (w/stereo & cruise) so @ 14.9 - they're in the ballpark. If the bike's in top condition then I'd say it's a good deal.

Go by the NADA thats what banks use for value

I'm partial to the SG, but that sounds like a pretty fair price. The RG is becoming a very popular ride. Go for it!

Back