free website stats program 2007 FLHTCUI turn sig, cruise, radio, brake lts | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 FLHTCUI turn sig, cruise, radio, brake lts

Skipg

During a ride the radio and gps turned off. Also then found out the following also inop - both turn signals, brake lts, cruise, radio, cigarette lighter, horn, and start sw would not engage starter. The bike ran well and the headlights, running lts and all gauges continued to operate. did not shut off the bike until I got home then turned ignition back on and everything works ok but this is driving me crazy. Chkd and cleaned all fuses and ground wires. No diagnostic codes either historic or active. Ckd each system on the wiring diagrams for a common connection and the only thing I can see is the TSM. It appears that everything affected has a common link somewhere to the TSM (I do not have security system). With everything now good for the past week it is very difficult to troubleshoot. Any similar complaints or suggestions?

Once I plugged a iphone charger to the cigarette lighter and it popped the fuse. and everything you mention went out. I replaced it and problem was fixed. Maybe just replace the fuse just in case?

Blu

You say "do not have security system". Is that do not have siren, or do not even need a fob to start bike?

No security system, no fob. Per the post all fuses ckd and also cleaned just in case. Battery is good as are the terminals. Local Harley shop has never experienced this and said that maybe it was just a one time glitch. Over 500 mis and no problems. Hate intermittent electrical probs.

Good luck with this, if it is indeed electrical it will rear its ugly head again, then maybe the techs @ the dealer can figure out why:s

Back