free website stats program 2007 cvo | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 cvo

Duane53

I have a chance to pick up a 2007 CVO Ultra for $22000 with 7500 miles on it. I think the blue book is around $24000. My question is are they worth the money? The bike is pretty much stock. Or should I just put my money on a new Ultra or Limited? The bike runs good. although it needs a good exhaust and a new breather in my opinion.:s So what is everyones thoughts on this?
Thanks
Duane

I have a chance to pick up a 2007 CVO Ultra for $22000 with 7500 miles on it. I think the blue book is around $24000. My question is are they worth the money? The bike is pretty much stock. Or should I just put my money on a new Ultra or Limited? The bike runs good. although it needs a good exhaust and a new breather in my opinion.:s So what is everyones thoughts on this?
Thanks
Duane

IMO I would not buy a CVO, They do not hold their value any more than any other bike, cept for maybe an original classic like a Knuclehead or a Panhead

$24k would be better spent on guns and ammo this day and age. Just sayin.......
A new bike would cool too. I like mine cause its paid for. Too much bread for a used bike.

I'd buy a new Limited. The frame changed in 2009 and I can tell you the ride is very very nice. Personally I don't think you are getting a good deal just because it's a CVO.

I vote for a new bike, too.

2008 models got the 6 gallon tank and Brembo brakes.

2009 models got the enhanced frame and beefier rear tire.

Thanks everyone. I guess I will go with a new one. Now I have to decide when I want to buy. I'm leaning towards spring and save some more bucks more for a down payment.

Or a bike 09 & up .
Or a year old or one that still has a warranty , then if you want to extend warranty w/ ESP.

Thanks everyone. I guess I will go with a new one. Now I have to decide when I want to buy. I'm leaning towards spring and save some more bucks more for a down payment.

I don't know where you live, but the first days of spring bring a lot of buyers to the dealerships. The last days of winter just might get you a better deal. A lot depends on the individual dealer though.

Back