free website stats program 2007 1200r sportster o2 bypass for tfi | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 1200r sportster o2 bypass for tfi

geoff

Hi there,I have a 2007 xl1200r,& have got a dobeck tfi,unfortunately I have noy got the exhaust o2 sensor eliminaters.
I have been to the dobeck website & can find the part numbers to order these for my bike,does anyone know the part number so I can get a pair ordered.
Many thanks for your help on this,

Geoff.:)

Hi there,I have a 2007 xl1200r,& have got a dobeck tfi,unfortunately I have noy got the exhaust o2 sensor eliminaters.
I have been to the dobeck website & can find the part numbers to order these for my bike,does anyone know the part number so I can get a pair ordered.
Many thanks for your help on this,

Geoff.:)

I would JUST CALL Dobecks...

Ask for Chris at 406 388 2377...

He can arrange the parts sent to you. USPS is cheap to use.:D

signed....BUBBIE

I would JUST CALL Dobecks...

Ask for Chris at 406 388 2377...

He can arrange the parts sent to you. USPS is cheap to use.:D

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks Bubbie,I just emailed them & they got straight back,all ordered & on its way,fast service indeed from Dobeck.:bigsmiley12:

Thanks Bubbie,I just emailed them & they got straight back,all ordered & on its way,fast service indeed from Dobeck.:bigsmiley12:

Well, that's good news,,,, I didn't notice your location.... A small fortune for a phone call for sure.:D

signed....BUBBIE

Well I emailed dobeck's,& got a response sorting my enquiry out in one simple hit,paid via paypal,my parcel turned up way sooner than I thought it could,& can only give praise to the service & backup.
Fitted the tfi with my se air filter in about an hour,double checked my work,reset my clock after isolating the battery,& had a ride,the hunting in traffic in second gear at about 2 - 2.5 rpm is gone,& the bike sits up in the front forks & powers on more smoothly right through to the top end,& I have not fine tuned it yet,just using the base sugested settings for my filter/ exhaust combination.
Most happy with the result,Oh & the exhaust is not clicking & clacking on cool down when the bike gets turned off,so it must be running cooler.

Well I emailed dobeck's,& got a response sorting my enquiry out in one simple hit,paid via paypal,my parcel turned up way sooner than I thought it could,& can only give praise to the service & backup.
Fitted the tfi with my se air filter in about an hour,double checked my work,reset my clock after isolating the battery,& had a ride,the hunting in traffic in second gear at about 2 - 2.5 rpm is gone,& the bike sits up in the front forks & powers on more smoothly right through to the top end,& I have not fine tuned it yet,just using the base sugested settings for my filter/ exhaust combination.
Most happy with the result,Oh & the exhaust is not clicking & clacking on cool down when the bike gets turned off,so it must be running cooler.

Now that is what makes US happy... A good running bike and a Happy HDT member..

Enjoy that good running bike.

You may not need to do any tweeking ,,, Just check the MPG you get and if it is UP to satisfactory and bike Feels good,,,RIDE:newsmile017:FREEDOM

signed....BUBBIE

Back