free website stats program 2006 Wide Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

2006 Wide Glide

cctech

I have a 06 Wide Glide. I loosen the clutch cable at the clutch cable adjuster to replace the clutch lever. Now the clutch is not working at all.. No matter how tight or loose I adjust the cable. Clutch was working perfectly before I loosen the cable and replaced lever..Before I take the trans clutch release cover off to inspect I would like to know what may have happened. It doesn't feel like the cable came off at the other end. Any ideas will be appreciated.

I have a 06 Wide Glide. I loosen the clutch cable at the clutch cable adjuster to replace the clutch lever. Now the clutch is not working at all.. No matter how tight or loose I adjust the cable. Clutch was working perfectly before I loosen the cable and replaced lever..Before I take the trans clutch release cover off to inspect I would like to know what may have happened. It doesn't feel like the cable came off at the other end. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Welcome to the Forum!

Sounds like the cable has come loose at the ball and ramp Assembly. Check this out.

Harley Davidson Community

Bodeen has given you a good link to your problem, now would be a good time to upgrade your tranny fluid as well JMO and Good Luck

Back