free website stats program 2006 Ultra Dual Exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

2006 Ultra Dual Exhaust

01Roadking

I just sold my 01 Roadking and bought a 2006 Ultra. My RK had Vance and Hines true duals on it. I rode the Ultra home today with the stock pipes and felt like I was baking. RK didn't seem like it got so warm. Looking to put duals on the Ultra. What brand are people running that are happy with them. I liked the V&H but looking for other opinions. Thanks.

there is a true dual kit where you can just change the head pipe on the rear and remove the h pipe .. thsi is what i have done and price is fair for kit,, you do need different set of slip ons though as the left side will run super hot as it wasnt set up to flow .

also looked at the bassani power curves .. i just put on some slip ons from then and a great sound .. thinking on the power curves myself

then theres v&H and samson about anyone you can come up with makes true duals now

I have a 05 FLHTCI, stage 2 with Vance&Hines true duals. They look, sound, and perform perfect. They are oval shaped at the back.

We are using the Fullsac dual conversion kit & a set of slip on's of the cuatomer's choice, & are very pleased with the fitment & quality. Far better than the Cycle Shak dual head pipe setup, what a POS.

Back