free website stats program 2005 RK custom "no rSP" in "P" diag. mode | Harley Davidson Forums

2005 RK custom "no rSP" in "P" diag. mode

floydromero

Hello folks. I was trtying to read if any codes were stored in my ECM and in daignostic mode (PSSPT) in the P section ECM there was "no rSP". I get the same display in the "T" section but that is because I do not have a tachometer, right? I was thinking that it was maybe due to the fact that I installed a power commander unit. If so, do I have to disconnect the PC and re-connect the ECM to get a valid reading? I'm hoping this will be one of the more easy ones for you guys. Thanx in advance

Any chance you had the run/off switch in the off position?

"On models not equipped with a tachometer "No Rsp" will appear when the tachometer identifier is selected.

"No Rsp" will also appear if the run/off switch is in the off position when doing this procedure."

With the PC connected it will still show codes so no need to disconnect it. Is there a problem your are chasing or just curious if any codes were present?

Just curious. The switch was in RUN position. I have checked for codes before and do not recall having this issue, althought it was a while back. Will not go into diagnostic mode in any other position than RUN.

Back