free website stats program 2005 electra glide classic stage 1 | Harley Davidson Forums

2005 electra glide classic stage 1

hey, im new here my name is mac and i bought a 2005 classic first harley i owned and i just bought it it has 10,000 miles i founf out the owner before me had a stage 1 air cleaner and exhaust on it but took it off but i found out it still has a efi module its a total efi does anyone have an idea what i need to do from here the bike seems to run ok the air cleaner a nd pipes or back to stock thanks mac

Re: 2005 electra glide claasic stage 1

Do you plan on making any modifications to the engine? Is there any type of aftermarket fueler on the bike?

Welcome to the forum. HDDON is referring to any device that hooks into the injectors to provide more fuel. I am not familiar with the Total device that you are referring too. Seems after a quick search that the company is out of business. Probably not good news. Check the link below as this has been discussed here before.

Bodeen

Total Fuel Systems EFI Control Module - Harley Davidson Community

If your looking at new ones check out TFI. Members get a discount.

Thanks Bodeen I just tried to google search and was comming up with nada.

Re: total fuel module

hey can someone help me i just bought a 2005 electra glide classic the old owner took the stage 1 air filter and exhaust off and put back stock but he left the total fuel module on it the concern is i think the bussiness went out i have no directions and the bike runs good it has 10,000 miles should i leave it on or take it off cant adjust with ni directions thanks mac:bigsmiley21:

IF it is running not too fat and not too lean???

I'd run it

If you go back(i would) to a full stage one, I would remove the antique and go for a TFI or Gen3 Fuelers from Dobecks..

You Know I'm Partial to their Fine Products, as a lot of our Members are...

Site Monitored by Dobecks themselves Here on HDT.com

Go look and read you will see the information.... Ask them any questions, Dallas (CIO for Dobecks) will give answers there....

signed....BUBBIE

Back