free website stats program 2003 100th anniv (1) gun metal blue (1) silver and black HELP!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

2003 100th anniv (1) gun metal blue (1) silver and black HELP!!!!

Dodgev10

HEy,
New to Harley's and I need some help. I am looking at 2 bikes, the first is a 2003 Road King Gold Key 100th Anniv Addition Gun metal blue, hard painted bags w/aprox 9k miles and w/ carb intake. asking price is 13K. 2nd Bike is a 2003 Road King Silver and Black 100th Anniv Addition Fuel injected, Classic hard leather bags, w 11.7k miles. Asking price 12.2K Please guide me to the right BIKE! both are absolutely beautiful bikes spotless. The difference in price doesn't bother me any. Thanks for your input
John

Last edited:
It comes down to:
What color do you like?
Do you want hard style bags or leather?
Both sound really nice!

Oh, right, I overlooked the part about the painted vs leather bags. Yeah, I would go for the gunmetal blue too. The gunmetal blue is a nice color, and distinguishes you from 95% of us other '03 riders out there. :s

I like hard bags and fuel injection so that's no help. Noone here can TELL you which bike to buy - you're the one that has to ride it every day.

I like hard bags and fuel injection so that's no help. Noone here can TELL you which bike to buy - you're the one that has to ride it every day.

Hey doc. You make it sound like a chore to ride. QUOTE: "you're the one that HAS to ride it every day".:bigsmiley32:

Its a personal choice, both bikes have low milage. Check it over closely to see how well they were maintained...any service records etc...

I'm sure you will be happy with either bike!

Well...you can consider the technical issues ie: Fuel injection v. carbs; lockable hard bags v. leather, etc. but, in the end, it comes down to which bike "grabs" you the most. If maintenance history and price on both bikes is about equal, go with the one that says 'Buy me" the loudest to you.

Back