free website stats program 2002 Ultra Classic Front brake pads | Harley Davidson Forums

2002 Ultra Classic Front brake pads

PA Scotty

Bought my first Harley 2002 ultra classic, front brake pads need change, what type do you guys recommend and who has the best price?

thanks
Scotty

There are so many different types on the market. I have always gotten good service from the stock Harley pads.

I used EBC I think they are British. Happy with the performance.
WAP.gif

I have always used Harley pads and for the price I bucks don't think you can go wrong and pads are easy to change out saving you some cash

Wow guess nobody likes EBC. I put then on for my Florida trip and I thought they were great so we'll see how they wear. They were on the wall where I had the tires mounted.
WAP.gif

Wow guess nobody likes EBC. I put then on for my Florida trip and I thought they were great so we'll see how they wear. They were on the wall where I had the tires mounted.
WAP.gif

I used the EBC on my Heritage and they had good feel and wore at about the same rate as Harleys'. Since they were about the same and I did not have to order them, I just went back to stock.

I'm currently using Lyndall's and so far I am pleased with the dusting (lack of). We'll see how they last.

Back