free website stats program 2002 sportster ignition switch o.e.m. # | Harley Davidson Forums

2002 sportster ignition switch o.e.m. #

zrowe

tryin to find o.e.m. number to ignition switch. want to make sure it fits cover on mine. are the 3 wire ones on ebay and amazon to fit mine? they put that it fits 80's and 90's models but nothing about 00's and up. thanks

LOCK SET ASSEMBLY, ignition w/key Part No: 71441-94
Superseded part nos: 71425-77A

That is what i found listed for the 2002 sportster and it looks like the latest part number is the -94 but the -77a would also fit
The -xx denotes the year the part was introduced any letter after the number denotes the revision of the part

Brian

I do know that one off a 96 Sportster fit the 03 Sportster I had for a while so thinking the -94 part should work fine ..

thanks guys - i dont know why the jp catalog and all cant just say 94-03 it fits or whatever. oh well. thanks again. ride on!

thanks guys - i dont know why the jp catalog and all cant just say 94-03 it fits or whatever. oh well. thanks again. ride on!

When an item is added to an aftermarket catalogue it is given a relative description on occasions the description is not updated in newer editions of the catalogue to make the item relative to later years of the items use

Brian

Back