free website stats program 2001 Ultra Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

2001 Ultra Classic

Flatshad

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum. If so just let me know where it needs to be and I'll repost. I have a friend that just bought a used '01 Ultra Classic. It came with the owners manual but not the manual for setting up the audio system. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to finding how to set up the Intercom, CB, etc.? I know he can order this at the dealer but we're leaving next week for FL. and not sure it will get back in time.

Thanks in advace for any help on this matter,
LTH

Dr. Doolittle I looked at the thread you posted but he's not needing to repair the radio just needing to know how to program the Intercom, CB, etc. The owners manual refers you to the audio owners manual which he didn't get with the bike.

Thanks again,
LTH

Dr. Doolittle I looked at the thread you posted but he's not needing to repair the radio just needing to know how to program the Intercom, CB, etc. The owners manual refers you to the audio owners manual which he didn't get with the bike.

Thanks again,
LTH

Still probably worth a few minutes time to do a search on Ebay, Amazon, Google, Craig's List, etc. Maybe find the website for the radio manufacturer and contact them? This manual simply HAS to be out there somewhere - just have to be creative and persistent.

Does your friend's '01 UC have a CD player or a cassette player. I have a '03 UC that has a CD player. If that is what you have, tell me exactly what you want to do to the radio in terms of setup, and I will copy and send (email) you the instructions to do that from my Owners Manual.

TQ

Back