free website stats program 2001 ultra .... Air lines and fittings | Harley Davidson Forums

2001 ultra .... Air lines and fittings

Tridriver79

Alright so I was putting a sissybar and luggage rack on my bike and I snapped the 2 air fitting off at the elbow! Now my question is can they be replaced from other than Harley? Or am I stuck paying the 45 bucks for the new ones! If I knew a simple air fitting was that expensive i would have treated them much more carefully! I was thinking of those low rider's and what they use for air lines and fittings.Anyone have expierence with this? Thanks for reading!

Once you get the fitting all figured out, if you need some new tubing, measure how much and let me know. I had to buy a whole roll of the stuff and and only used MAYBE five feet of it. I will mail you what you tell me you need.

TQ

Alright! Maybe you might know what size the pipe is? Is a standard or metric size? If I cant find something that will work I will just have to take one on the chin and pay $$$ for the Harley pieces! Thanks

Alright! Maybe you might know what size the pipe is? Is a standard or metric size? If I cant find something that will work I will just have to take one on the chin and pay $$$ for the Harley pieces! Thanks

The book says it is 5/32" O.D. hose. On the side of the tubing, it says this:

SMC TU0425 POLYURETHANE 4x2.5 E.FE

My guess is that all the numbers above refer to ODxID.

TQ

Last edited:
I have all the fittings, but no line. I bought the kit from Harley for a bike that I have since sold. Tell me which pieces you need and they're yours for shipping.

The book says it is 5/32" O.D. hose. On the side of the tubing, it says this:

SMC TU0425 POLYURETHANE 4x2.5 E.FE

My guess is that all the numbers above refer to ODxID.

TQ

SMC is probably the biggest manufacturer of pneumatics in the world. Your nearest fluid power distributor (make sure pneumatics and not hydraulics) will have that on the shelf and much cheaper. If you were in the UK I could help - sorry :)

Back