free website stats program 2 Up Mustang Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

2 Up Mustang Seat

cyborg

I’m going to buy a mustang seat; I’m looking at a Vintage wide 2up. Isn’t 12.5 in. wide a little wide for the back of a Dyna? Anybody got pictures?

I sold a Mustang wide seat not long ago because I found it to be very hard and uncomfortable. I hope you've sat on one before deciding to buy one. Just my opinion.

I have a Mustang seat on my FXDWG, and I find it very comfortable. I have the wide passenger seat, and it also fits and works well.

Attachments

• DSC00752.jpg
    DSC00752.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 92
I’m going to buy a mustang seat; I’m looking at a Vintage wide 2up. Isn’t 12.5 in. wide a little wide for the back of a Dyna? Anybody got pictures?

I had a Mustang seat on my 2000 FXDS. It was the BIGGEST one like pictured above...I (we) rode that bike 117,000 miles with that seat doing Most of the miles. I (we) really liked that seat and it held up well, still looking New when OLD. Nice like a Tractor seat,,, put many COMFORTABLE miles on-in that seat and bike..

Was sorry to see the seat go when sold... The SEAT still had a lot of Life left in it... Not having a Dyna to put it on and the old NEW Stock seat sitting home. Gotta get my list of parts to sell here on HDT.

I think that seat made the dynas look like a bigger bike and a little lower to the ground also.

Once it was on the bike, I got used to it... One day, Just for a change, I took Off the Mustang and put on the stock seat.. LOOKED Horrible after the mustang ,, and FELT like a toy bike with that narrow seat it came with.(.)

signed....BUBBIE

Had a Mustang 2 up on a 2002 Heritage Softail, seat was very comfortable but the locking screws on both sides of the seat were sometimes difficult to secure.

I guess that would depend on how wide the rear that is using it is. Seriously tho, I don't have the Mustang seat but do run my WG with a Sundowner seat and the comfort of the wider seat is well worth the less attractive appearence.

As one of my Winter projects, yesterday I replaced the stock seat on my '07 FXDL with a Mustang 2-up Vintage seat. I had one on my previous bike and really liked it - very comfortable. It also looks very good on the FXDL. You will be happy with one.

I'm thinking of removing the passenger seat when I ride solo. Has anyone tried the H-D or Mustang rear fender bib? Any opinions would be helpful.

It's not a Dyna.

Mustang is very comfortable for both of us.
Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Attachments

• FXSTC 07.jpg
    FXSTC 07.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 80
  • R FXSTC 07 (Medium).JPG
    R FXSTC 07 (Medium).JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1131 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1131 (Medium).JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 76
SteveA, I have the Mustang rear fender bib on my FXDC and am very happy with the looks and the quality.
it's about 1/2 the price of the HD bib. As a matter of fact, I bought one for my bike and one for the little woman's 48 for the price of one HD bib. Can't go wrong, in my opinion

Back