free website stats program 2 questions | Harley Davidson Forums

2 questions

marknett

Hi all and thanks in advance
first question,
I'm gonna buy a service manual and reading here the harley manual is the way to go . I have a 1996 1200c sportster that has a lot of upgrades but should still be able to benefit from a manual. I have been looking at different sights and it seems some manuals cover several years, some more than others . which is the best one to get to cover my year model the best?
second question,
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for my bike? I am not having any problems with the bike but I would like to have one .

once again , thanks in advance

Hi all and thanks in advance
first question,
I'm gonna buy a service manual and reading here the harley manual is the way to go . I have a 1996 1200c sportster that has a lot of upgrades but should still be able to benefit from a manual. I have been looking at different sights and it seems some manuals cover several years, some more than others . which is the best one to get to cover my year model the best?
second question,
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for my bike? I am not having any problems with the bike but I would like to have one .

once again , thanks in advance

My opinion is to get a HD manual for the bike. The wiring diagram should be in there also.. Nothing better for a HD than the HD Manual.. Big Book as some call it..

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks for answering Bubbie . Yes I have decided to get the HD manual but there are different versions of it apparently One Hd manual covers from like 88 -2002 i think and another covers from like 92-2002 . and they also cover 883 1200 dyna's . I am a little confused on which to get

You need part number - 99484-96 service manual for 95-96 sporty only - available from hd
WAP.gif

thanks

Back