free website stats program 2-into-1 | Harley Davidson Forums

2-into-1

saintNH

I am looking for a 2-into-1 pipe that is "classic" looking. I was looking at the roadhouse classic with the serrated heat shield and also the thunderheader 2-into-1. I am seeing a lot of blueing on the thunderheader pipe and have heard the same about the roadhouse. does anyone have a recommendation?

i have the thunderheader 2 into 1. love the looks and sound. about 30,000 kl and no blueing so far

I am aware that the heat shields cover most blueing from being seen. But if I understand it correctly, the thunderheader does not have a heatshield, correct? I will look into the Bassanis and Kerker. Thanks.

I put a set of Samson Caliber 2-1 on my 08 and noticed the difference in performance imediately! As far as classic looks ?

I have the thunderheader 2 into 1. Yes it does have the heat shield the performance is excellent, looks and sound great about 10,000 K on my 07 Deuce and no blueing so far.:newsmile055:

I put Rienhart 2 into 1 with a baffel on my 08 fat boy. Like the looks, sound and performance. Have shields, but they are bluing too. No matter. I don't mind the bluing look, adds to the character of a road bike!

BUT, if you have saddle bags, and clearance is at a minimum, no matter what 2 into 1 you do get, you should consider the long pipe to extend beyond the bag, or put a deflector on the end.
You can check out some before deflector and after in my album.

Back