free website stats program 2.5 inch baffles on 96cubic EFI 2007. Help | Harley Davidson Forums

2.5 inch baffles on 96cubic EFI 2007. Help

FATSWEDE

I have a race fueler SE and slip on RUSH mufflers with 2,5 inch baffles I also have a stage one SE air cleaner, Does anybody have an opinion on whether it is wise to put these components on my 2007 EFI bike 96cubic inch, or whether it is possible, I heard somewhere that 2,5 inch baffles are not compatible with EFI engines.
Oh YEAH and HI EVERYONE

I have V&H slipons w/ TFI and Ness big sucker. The mufflers have 2 1/4" baffles. I did loose some low end. It did run fine however. But I got Big City Thunder QQ monster baffle that goes into the headpipe. I put only one in on the left side before the muffler. Now it's awesome. Sounds great, creates asymetrical exhaust system, like fuelmoto. But again it's a touring exhaust, different than a FB.

You can change out the Rush baffles though to something smaller.

Last edited:
I have the rush slipons TFI, and ness big sucker on my 07 tour classic. Had a bit of a problem with the mode 4 setting but Matt from Dobeck got it right. Love the added power. I will see about the gas milage this weekend as there is a state rally and then the wife and I are going to the north woods.

Back