free website stats program 1st. time Harley buyers, get $500 in free accessories?????????????? | Harley Davidson Forums

1st. time Harley buyers, get $500 in free accessories??????????????

wineberrywinger

I was at the local dealer looking at the new 09 bikes and another guy asked the salesman if he had heard about Harley offering 1st. time buyers a $500 coupon for accessories. Anyone heard of such a thing??????

It all depends on your negotiating skills. I usually get to the bottom price first and then go for the extras then which works well.

March of 2007 - that's exactly what I got ($500 gift certificate) when I bought a new XL1200C.

Feb 2008 - got 20% off all parts, accessories, and clothing purchased at the same time as the purchase of my FLHX.

Like Glider said - negotiate the price first. Sometimes there's no negotiating and you're stuck with MSRP. Then try to get rid of all the extra fees like set up and shipping. Lastly, work on a gift certificate or P&A discount. However, you're not through yet. Be prepared for the financing people to push you hard for some type of prepaid service plan and/or extended warranty. Sometimes, it seems like you'll never get out and ride the darn thing!

on top of everything else i got a 500$ gift card too depends on dealer and sales man

When we bought our 2006 Heritage Classic (which my husband rides) we got a $500 gift cert. that paid for the engine guards, luggage rack and floor boards for me. We thought it was a nice gift.(after we paid almost $20.000 fo the bike.LOL)

NOt a chance. The last thing they should do is offer a rebate. These bikes sell themselves. Cut back production and ride out the storm.

December 2007, I was given a $500 certificate for my 105th anniversary UG, which went towards the EFI, heat shields and full flow air filter.

Also received 20% off on any other accessories I purchased at the time

BJ

I was sure I would get a response!
Production was cut months ago which did help with the over supply problem.
If the economy comes back so will the sales.
Time will tell......

Back