1994 FXDS Super Glide

Discussion in 'Show Us Your Custom Paint' started by deadzoo, Nov 13, 2016.

1. deadzoo

deadzoo Member

1994 DYNA SUPER GLIDE CONVERTIBLE (FXDS CONV)

Aqua Pearl and Silver with flames and painted pin stripes.

Parts powder coated in Aqua Pearl:
    Triple trees, handlebar risers, lower fork sliders, front axle caps, rocker boxes, shock springs, oil pressure gauge, headlight ring, horn cover, starter end cap, air filter cover, rear belt pulley & battery box lid.
    Parts powder coated in Silver:
    Front & rear wheels, battery box, headlight visor, rear brake caliper mount, points cover, coil cover, fuse box cover, derby cover, tank divider, mirrors, foot pegs & luggage rack.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Experienced Member Contributor

Very sweet looking scoot.

3. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Nice looking ride, ENJOY!

4. deadzoo

deadzoo Member

Thanks. This is my first Blockhead.

This was my last bike, `70 FLH
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  5. jamesearl

jamesearl Senior Member

superglide250.jpg Nice Dyna,reminds me of todays lowrider.I think they had those forward hwy pegs right from the factory then.(94). That 70 is a Beaut! I added forward hwy pegs to my DynaThought I'd show it when I saw the paint looks basically similar.But no flames.It's a 2009

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  6. deadzoo

deadzoo Member

Nice bike. Very similar paint scheme. I like your darker blue better than my aqua, but it`s too far along for me to think of changing color. How hard was it to convert to the FL type ignition switch and speedometer on the tank? Not only do I hate the Dyna`s Coke machine type key, but the switch location blows.
    I have forward controls high on my want list along with 21" front wheel, drag pipes and mini ape`s. I have become comfortable shifting gears and braking with my heels, but it`s no substitute for forward controls.
    It broke my heart parting with my Shovel, who`s name was the Antichrist, I didn`t name it but it described the bike perfectly. A real wolf in sheep`s clothing.

7. jamesearl

jamesearl Senior Member

No,It's a SuperGlide Custom.I just thought yours looked like a lowrider,because of the tank gauge arrangement,and frw.hwy.pegs. I never thought of where the key might be,looks like behind your battery?

8. deadzoo

deadzoo Member

Yes, it`s in the small gap between the battery and shock.

9. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

What is the black item between the battery box and right shock?

10. jamesearl

jamesearl Senior Member

Looks like the part on a softail that's just black plastic.At least Deluxe and Heritage