free website stats program 1994 FXDS Super Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

1994 FXDS Super Glide

deadzoo

1994 DYNA SUPER GLIDE CONVERTIBLE (FXDS CONV)

Aqua Pearl and Silver with flames and painted pin stripes.

Parts powder coated in Aqua Pearl:
Triple trees, handlebar risers, lower fork sliders, front axle caps, rocker boxes, shock springs, oil pressure gauge, headlight ring, horn cover, starter end cap, air filter cover, rear belt pulley & battery box lid.
Parts powder coated in Silver:
Front & rear wheels, battery box, headlight visor, rear brake caliper mount, points cover, coil cover, fuse box cover, derby cover, tank divider, mirrors, foot pegs & luggage rack.
903d4bd95e.jpg

904a41831e.jpg

90e33f0a40.jpg

90e89b184d.jpg

91337db012.jpg

911b9b72d9.jpg

Last edited:
superglide250.jpg Nice Dyna,reminds me of todays lowrider.I think they had those forward hwy pegs right from the factory then.(94). That 70 is a Beaut! I added forward hwy pegs to my DynaThought I'd show it when I saw the paint looks basically similar.But no flames.It's a 2009

Last edited:
Nice bike. Very similar paint scheme. I like your darker blue better than my aqua, but it`s too far along for me to think of changing color. How hard was it to convert to the FL type ignition switch and speedometer on the tank? Not only do I hate the Dyna`s Coke machine type key, but the switch location blows.
I have forward controls high on my want list along with 21" front wheel, drag pipes and mini ape`s. I have become comfortable shifting gears and braking with my heels, but it`s no substitute for forward controls.
It broke my heart parting with my Shovel, who`s name was the Antichrist, I didn`t name it but it described the bike perfectly. A real wolf in sheep`s clothing.

No,It's a SuperGlide Custom.I just thought yours looked like a lowrider,because of the tank gauge arrangement,and frw.hwy.pegs. I never thought of where the key might be,looks like behind your battery?

Back