free website stats program 1990 fxlr | Harley Davidson Forums

1990 fxlr

Yea, like trouble getting the pinch bolts loose, or trouble getting the tubes to slide out of the trees, or getting upper tubes out of the lower tubes? Is yours one of the models that the fork caps ride on the top tree, and have to be removed?

In my opinion the Fxlr low rider is the best built Harley of the time. Harley could have kept up the model. If it aint broke why fix it.:23:

Re: 1990 fxlr-Gas Tank Gauge

In regards to the gas tank, on my bike it is a fat bob tank that isnt divided. I would like to get a fuel gauge that doesnt require a lot of modifications to it. The tank has two filler caps on it. I need the gas gauge to determine the amount of fuel in the tank. Who makes a gauge for this year bike. :nosad

Re: 1990 fxlr-Gas Tank Gauge

In regards to the gas tank, on my bike it is a fat bob tank that isnt divided. I would like to get a fuel gauge that doesnt require a lot of modifications to it. The tank has two filler caps on it. I need the gas gauge to determine the amount of fuel in the tank. Who makes a gauge for this year bike. :nosad

You out to start by starting a new thread in appropriate area for greatest response. This thread is over 2 years old and a bit stale.....:s

Back