free website stats program 19 street bob passenger set up (seat, pegs, maybe/ maybe not backrest) | Harley Davidson Forums

19 street bob passenger set up (seat, pegs, maybe/ maybe not backrest)

Jeremiah

Hey yo I'm in a pinch, So I got my 19 street Bob a while ago at the time my wife and I weren't talking, we recently started talking and now because of some terrible she's got herself into, she's gonna be going away for a while. I got this bike thinking we would never reconcile. Now I'm running around Like a lunatic trying to figure out how I can get a seat on it for a mere couple of weeks before she goes away. Mind you I Likely wont have this bike by the time she comes home. I'm not much of a fabricator though I have attempted some ideas, I've scoured the Internet and found nothing at a reasonable price. Seems the best I can come up with is spending almost $500 just for a few rides. Is there really nothing out there...past models, or after market, that will fit my bike?????? Can't tell you how important this is, and how likely its starting to seem that it won't happen. Looking for ANY and ALL ideas and advice.... thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200406-051426_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200406-051426_Photos.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 14
Check the dealers , they might have a take off lying around and ask local bike shops. Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

I got a seat,it fit my 2009 fxdc,and my 2016 wide glide,but I don't know about the new frame bikes.

Back