free website stats program '13 EGC (FLHTC) Tour Pack removal??? | Harley Davidson Forums

'13 EGC (FLHTC) Tour Pack removal???

BenDiem

Greetings all,

I have made every effort to search (Google) how to remove the stock Tour Pack (TP) on a '13 EGC (FLHTC), to no avail. All I can find is how to remove a TP from an Ultra, and replace it with a removeable Tour Pak (TP) kit.

I'm not interested in purchasing a removeable TP.

Can someone pls direct me to the instructions or even a video, on how to remove the stock TP off of an '09-'13 EGC (FLHTC).

Lastly, will the antenna relocation kit fit on my bike, after I install the rear fender and saddlebag covers?

Tks a lot/Cheers,

BB

I would think that the tour pack is the same whether you have a Classic or an Ultra. Have you looked at just the removal portion of the instructions you found and confirmed that they will work on your bike? Then just skip the section that covers the installation of the removable tour pack.

^^^ Thank you, Sir!

That was a pretty good video. Based on what I observed, the TP just lifts off of the metal base plate. As such, I'm assuming I will not have to remove any bolts from the side of the bike...

I would also assume that If I want to remove the metal base plate, that would probably require removing bolts from the side of the bike...

Tks again. I'll tackle this in a week, after this cold snap passes.

Tks again/Cheers,

BB

Ben; Cover your rear fender. There are small alum. spacers between the tubular rack and the tour pak bottom. They have sharp edges and my scratch paint when they fall after bolts are removed. There is a bolt on each side of the tour pak mounting rack, and two bolts to the license plate bracket.

Back