free website stats program 120R engine with super charger. | Harley Davidson Forums

120R engine with super charger.

HDWRENCH

We have been working on this set up for some time. We had it done but are now have swapped over to a t max tuner to allow a better tune. We just plain over ran what the stock ECM was able to do for a big inch super charged engine.

Engine is a 120r that we added a timken bearing, roller rockers, ported the stock heads, balanced, plugged and welded crank. Cam is a 267 SE cam, we are running 15lbs of boost on pump fuel.

It is a handfull to ride when you boost it up, off boost great bike .. on boost you better aim it in a safe directiona s things happen EXTREMELY fast..

I was in 3rd gear and rolled it on hard at about 40 mph, as the boost hit it stood a 850 lb bagger straight up WEEEEEEE :s

Attachments

• 120R 222 hp.jpg
    120R 222 hp.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 105
With almost 225 TQ, it sure would be a fun ride. :naughty

Thanks for posting that Steve.

Last edited:
Chain drive, CF2 clutch kit with billet hub ( second hub) we blew the first up what a mess that was. Stock tranny. I will try to get a pic of the bike there .

Bike is a 08 SG with heavy mods in the looks department. Engine tranny are powder coated gloss black along with all chromer. Diamond cut everything!!! pm billet controls, hand and foot, pm wheels , rotors Auto meter gauges , custom paint bars etc. This bike is a cover shoot magazine style bike without a question.

The phot is before the customer wanted us to take it back apart and pc the chrome black and add a bunch of other items.

Attachments

• Pic-1-02.jpg
    Pic-1-02.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 76
It is not a stock hub or plate kit. It has about 260% increase area over stock , the pull at high RPM is not great, but that is what you get with a RPM load increase clutch pack.

Well the customer had us swap the ex to a different brand power levels are down just a bit 205 hp now at 6500 RPM. Not that you can tell though, it will vaporize the tire in the 75-80 MPH area. 100 MPH is a blink.

Well the customer had us swap the ex to a different brand power levels are down just a bit 205 hp now at 6500 RPM. Not that you can tell though, it will vaporize the tire in the 75-80 MPH area. 100 MPH is a blink.

i bet its still killer any bikes of the bike?

here you go, the one pic is what happen to the PM billet rear drive sprocket after 7 pulls LOL. Goes to show that just due to the cost its not always better. It now has a plain steel 50 dollar unit and it holds up just fine. I love it when they tell you well its super hard alloy.. aluminum is still just that, no where near as tough .

I know shorts and riding right?? Man you get in the dyno booth when its 95 out side and the booth temps are in the 110 range.(EDIT) gotta stay cool some how.

Attachments

• IMG_20110622_170822.jpg
    IMG_20110622_170822.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20120126_153051.jpg
    IMG_20120126_153051.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:
Back