free website stats program 1200 custom | Harley Davidson Forums

1200 custom

dlao

was in looking at new bikes this weekend. salesman said hang on to that custom or ask well over book value as all he can get from the factory now is the 883 low. 883 iron, and the 48. any thoughts?

Well 2009 was the first year without XL1200R, XL1200C may not far behind as black is the "new" chrome...

MOCO is in a difficult place, buying public is down and sales of HD motocycle much as we hate to admit is a "luxury item"...

The economy may be easing the downward spiral, but it will take a long time before it begins to rise out of the cellar and get back to the lofty numbers of only a few years ago.

I think they have had to many models anyway but i will take chrome and shine over the denim paint and black motor on any model
WAP.gif

The MOCO is in trouble, bikes are not selling, dealers have a lot of stock on hand, go figure

If .. well .. when gas gets to $5 or $8 per gallon .. there won't be many of anything on the dealer's showroom floors.

I wonder what the going price on MoPeds is right now?

If .. well .. when gas gets to $5 or $8 per gallon .. there won't be many of anything on the dealer's showroom floors.

I wonder what the going price on MoPeds is right now?

My Thoughts are,:newsmile075:

Mopeds under 50cc's(49 or less) don't need to be licensed and No Special operator driver license needed... I see them ($$price wise) going thru the roof because for in-town drivers...
Think of all the parking if you get the cages Off the streets...

The 883 thru 1200's get right at 50 miles per gal Now, and the price is well under 1/2 of the big bike cost... Lighter and easier to handle , make it ideal for the New Times Ahead.

signed....BUBBIE

Wish I would've kept my XL1200C, but couldn't afford to keep both. I don't regret trading it in for my 09 FLHX - just miss having the Sporty. I hope to have another someday...if the wife allows...;)

Back