free website stats program 110 cvo | Harley Davidson Forums

110 cvo

Zee103

I know it is to early to tell if there are any problems with the 2011 110 engines regarding excessive heat buildup damaging engine back cylinder, but does anybody know if they have addressed the issues and maybe changed up the 2011's to fix the problems. Was there any other major issues out there mentionable with the earlier CVO's, or are they deemed reliable as the 103's.

I am really liking this years 2011 Screaming Eagle Ultra Classic but do not want to be stuck with an unreliable bike.

Thanks in advance :cheers

HaHaHa...Wheelie...?...on a "Touring Bike"...? Visions of "Smoking" BigLew warming up his worn tires aside! Take it easy Hobbit...wanting to extend the front tire mileage is a good AND bad thing ! My gal would do more than slap the side of my helmet if I did that. Hope your lady is more forgiving out back when you tested the rear fender "Roadworthiness"...:small3d018::lolrolling

Last edited:
BTW, how is Cedarbrook doing...has he had an opportunity to ride your Ultra for his impressions?

I think what Smitty is saying is heat management has been added to late HD models, why change anything more, it would just generate more.

The bikes can handle the heat situation just fine, the riders not so much, which may upset more riders if MOCO were to do a major change.

Imagine body work like the metric sportbikes...one can almost hear the howls of anger from the conservative crowd if that happened...

Back