free website stats program 105th anniversary baggers all have abs? | Harley Davidson Forums

105th anniversary baggers all have abs?

leo13

I did a search here and Google and couldn't find anything conclusive. I'm looking at 2, one seller says it does and the other can't remember and can't verify until Monday. Of course, i want to know now.

There's my answer, optional on the 105th Road & Street Glides. The bike I'm looking at is at a car dealership. The salesman said he didn't know if it had ABS but when he looked at it, he saw ABS somewhere on the dash. Is there anyway for the unititiated to tell (the bike is not near me)?

pull right side cover if there is a big pump there it for sure has abs.. also look at the front wheel 2 brake lines and 1 wire on left side of wheel got abs .. and the light on speedo

There's my answer, optional on the 105th Road & Street Glides. The bike I'm looking at is at a car dealership. The salesman said he didn't know if it had ABS but when he looked at it, he saw ABS somewhere on the dash. Is there anyway for the uninitiated to tell (the bike is not near me)?

On an 09 you can tell very easily if the bike has ABS, without turning on the bike. On the clutch side of the bike, there will be what looks like about a 3/8 in black spacer on the front axle. If that spacer is there the bike has ABS. otherwise no ABS. I'm would imagine the 08's are the same.
:USA

Back