free website stats program 105th Anniversary 08 Ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

105th Anniversary 08 Ultra

ShagNasty

Who has one?...Pros / Cons. I found an Ultra that I like very much. The 105th Anniversary Copper /Black edition. Some of you read my post about “Who” and my dilemma as far as getting another bike. Do not really care for a brand new bike plus will be able to hold onto my Heritage. If I step out getting another bike I would like for it to be a special edition bike…I found one around Atlanta with 2200 miles on the bike. Going Saturday to look it over then make a decision. Looking for any stories good and bad…I hear some say the passenger complains about the exhaust on the right side, to warm/hot on the foot/leg. Let me hear it now before I step out there...
Thanks

Good Morning ShagNasty I have a 08 Ann. Ultra. Did a stage 1 runs cooler, also installed No More Fried Thighs, they work & great quality. Awsome bike have 26000kms. & no problems. Good Luck

A friend in FL has an '08 and has had problems with his "fly by wire" throttle. The dealer has tried to solve it several times. I have read other reports of FBW problems, but it does not seem chronic.

I have the clasic ultra with the heat deflectors on. I live in Florida and it will get to hot to ride intown ( for me and wife) for about 3 months.

Back