free website stats program 103" stage IV | Harley Davidson Forums

103" stage IV

2006FXDCI

Hey everyone I'm a new member to this forum and have a question. I currently have a 2006 Superglide custom with the stage 2 95 kit. It has worked well for me but I am ready for more power, I am looking at the 103" stage IV kit from the screaming eagle catalog but it says it only works with 2007 and up models. If I buy the 4 3/8 crank will this kit work in my bike or does anyone have another suggestion as far as a 103" kit.

Thanks for the info I dont know if I wanna take my motor out that big though. It would require alot of other work to my clutch, tranny etc. I am looking to make 100-110 horsepower and similar with torque. Any suggestions on a good running 103" kit.

to take your 95 to 103 the first thing you would need to do is pull the engine, splt the cases and stroke it with the crank you mentioned. for the time and money you would be talking about you may be better off porting and polishing your heads and camming it up. you should be able to get the numbers you are looking for out of what you already have with the correct matched parts and adjustments. JMO

to take your 95 to 103 the first thing you would need to do is pull the engine, splt the cases and stroke it with the crank you mentioned. for the time and money you would be talking about you may be better off porting and polishing your heads and camming it up. you should be able to get the numbers you are looking for out of what you already have with the correct matched parts and adjustments. JMO

I agree!

Thanks for the info, any suggestions on a shop to do the work to my heads? I live in north western PA and there are not alot of shops around to do that kind of work. Also any suggestions on cams Etc. would be helpful, I was looking at zippers 95 muscle kit it seems like a decent setup. Should I worry about my stock crank my bike has 15,000 miles on it and everything seems fine. Thanks

As already mentioned, you can get the 95" breathing much better with a good set of heads, the proper cam for your riding needs, and even have your existing seasoned cylinders bored to 98".
Here is a recipie that works very well.
Good heads
Wood TW-6
Compression @ 10:1
98"
HPI 51 mm t/body
D&D Fatcat/standard baffle
Great power from off idle to 5500 plus rpms.:bigsmiley12:

Back