free website stats program 103 sceaming eagle | Harley Davidson Forums

103 sceaming eagle

Burnster

Looking to buy a 2006 electra glide 103 sreaming eagle 22000 miles. Any issues with this motor and what is the approximate H.P. and torque? Thanks.Burnster

Correct me guys but didn't the 06's come with an 88ci motor? How did you get a 103? 88ci to 95 stroker o.k but a 103???

My 08 Ultra, with a 103 kit and 255 cams, no head work gets low 70's H.P and 98 ft.lbs of TQ. With head work one should be able to get 90-100 HP and 100+TQ.

Looking to buy a 2006 electra glide 103 sreaming eagle 22000 miles. Any issues with this motor and what is the approximate H.P. and torque? Thanks.Burnster

Was that a CVO bike?

What I would be worried about with that much displacement on an earlier bike is crank runout. Do you know the previous owner? Do you know how the bike was treated (I don't mean aesthetics, but rather how it was ridden). See here:

Consideration when looking at bikes with 96ci or greater - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

Burnster, a friend was selling a 06 CVO Ultra here last summer, he had no luck. I Think we dyno it around 88 hp & 94 ft lbs torque, we installed HTCC heads, big cam w/tuner and got 100+ hp & torque, was a fast bike but was poor as a road machine after that, owner went back to stock, put up for sale and bought 09 CVO. Personally I would look for something newer with 6 speed, new frame w/fat tire unless the price was a give away. Older CVO's look beautiful but their for ridding first in my book.

Thanks guys, It is advertised as a 2005 103 Sceaming Eagle Electra Glide Classic. It looks pretty but for $ 22500 CAN I think I can do better. Burnster

I was told and showed that the 95" kit with 203 cams will produce more hp,and torque.on the 88" twin cam unit. I did mine and on two different dyno's. i got a read out of 102hp and 103 tq, also the SE heads were sent out and reworked more,..flying low is the way to go... instead of using 103 kit..

got an 05 ultra , original owner had a 103 put in by the dealer. it now has v&h monsters, p.c 111 and s.e. air filter. it dynoed at 92 h.p. and 92 torque. I,m lovin it. 20,000 miles so far, no problems.

One good thing about the CVO 103 is that it didn't have the problems
the later CVO 110's had. Lots of oil leaks in the rear cyl base gastket and
also the steel cyl sleeves migrated on some. The 103 should be pretty bullet proof.

Back